- 17-Jan-2013 to 01-Mar-2013 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- 50,000+ DOE
- Full Time
Mechanical Engineer - Job Description
(Salt Lake City) Mechanical Engineering Firm specializing in HVAC & Plumbing engineering is seeking to add another Consultant. Company is experiencing continued growth and an increase in projects and demand. Firm strives to provide superior mechanical design, while maintaining cost effectiveness and ease of maintainability for their clients. Ideal candidate for this position will be seeking a long term position with the ability to grow. Partnership opportunity will be given to the right candidate who demonstrates an exceptional work ethic, confidence and commitment to the goals of the company.
Responsibilities include developing and delivering mechanical engineering projects to Architects, Owners, and Contractors. Candidates need to be in good physical shape. Ability to navigate a rough job site or handle occasionally going into confined spaces, is a must. Strong, Type A , yet friendly personality preferred. As a consultant, developing trusted relationships with clients is critical. Candidates who can commit to projects and follow through to completion will thrive here, candidates who can't won't get the job, or will be fired.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) preferred. However, the successful candidate may be a graduate engineer eligible for registration (Bachelors degree and 4+ years of experience.)
- Strong understanding of core mechanical engineering principles.
- HVAC experience is preferred, but a demonstrated technical depth of experience can compensate.
- The ability to work independently on a project.
- Good physical shape.
- Self motivated. Love to work & take pride in your craft.
- Strong, Type A , yet friendly personality.
- An understanding of how to run a business, not just engineering.
- Like to golf.
- Eagle Scout recipients are appreciated.
Salary: DOE: $50k+
Benefits: Medical 100%
Great companies stay great by hiring the very best, and the best employees bring more to a job than just superior skills ' they also fit the culture and vision of the company they work for. At Execuwin, we refer to this as company-candidate "alignment," and it makes all the difference. We're confident our candidates will become our clients highest-impact team members. There is nothing more valuable than finding that "right" candidate. So when there's no time to waste and no margin for error, let us help you win. Execuwin, Recruitment Agency. People. Perfectly Aligned.™
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!