- 25-Feb-2013 to 26-Apr-2013 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Under the direction of engineering management and engineers you will develop, create and maintain electrical and controls CAD drawings for treatment systems and services with minimum supervision.
Ensure that assigned electrical and controls drawing tasks are completed on time and adhere to established engineering specifications and standards.
Work with other Engineering Department disciplines (e.g., process, civil, mechanical, manufacturing and detailing engineering) to continually innovate, improve and enhance treatment systems to meet and/or exceed the needs of existing and future clients.
- Create high quality control cabinet layouts and panel schematics using AutoCAD 2013 Electrical Software.
- Create high quality electrical control schematic, wiring, layout and control loop diagrams using AutoCAD 2013 Electrical Software.
- Prepare and document electrical calculations directly related to the electrical and controls tasks assigned.
- Assist in the development and creation of Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID's), process control logic and other related electrical and controls drawings and documentation using AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 Software.
- Participate in the definition, design, sizing and selection of electrical and controls components.
- Demonstrate electrical and electronic theory and practice.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of industry and regulatory standards and codes.
- Interact with engineers, designers and other CAD Technicians to ensure that a focused and practical approach to drawing development is maintained at all times and that productivity is maximized.
- Drawing duties will include, but are not limited to, the preparation and/or modification of drawings and layouts in accordance with instructions, specifications, design calculations, charts and graphs, catalog data, cost and hour estimates.
- Associate's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Technology Drafting from an accredited college.
- 2+ years of experience in electrical/controls drafting, design and engineering practices.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and sound judgment in establishing priorities among requests and project work.
- Working knowledge of Instrumentation & Control engineering drawings, such as PFD's, P&ID's, electrical single line and wiring diagrams.
- Working knowledge and application of electrical standards, codes and regulations.
- Proficient with Autodesk Professional Design Suite - Electrical 2013 or similar electrical design software.
- Competent with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills in English – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well in a loosely defined environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, results oriented with a conceptual and flexible mindset.
About Execuwin Recruitment Agency:
Great companies stay great by hiring the very best, and the best employees bring more to a job than just superior skills ' they also fit the culture and vision of the company they work for. At Execuwin, we refer to this as company-candidate "alignment," and it makes all the difference. We're confident our candidates will become our clients highest-impact team members. There is nothing more valuable than finding that "right" candidate. So when there's no time to waste and no margin for error, let us help you win. Execuwin, Recruitment Agency. People. Perfectly Aligned.™
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!